Sunday, August 10, 2008

My new gadget

I finally got my Iphone 3G !! Damn, it was a tough fight haha.



At the beginning of July, I went to the closest store to get more information about this new Iphone. The seller adviced me to book one now, because many people will buy it the day it’d come out. So I booked one, and he told me that the store opens at 10am, so I had to come at 9:30 to be sure not to wait too long, because he thought there would be many people waiting.
The Iphone 3G came out on July 17th, so this day I arrived at 9:30 AM and what a surprise, the store was already opened. I told a seller (not the same one) that I was coming to pick up the Iphone I booked, and he told me “sorry, already sold out” **-_-**. I was quite upset. Then I saw the salesman who was supposed to book it for me, and he told me that he was on vacation just before the release, so he wasn’t be able too book it for me, and he wasn’t aware that the store’d opened that early (it opened at 8:am that day). This time he promised me that he’d call me as soon he’ll get one. One week later, he called me to ask if I wanted a white Iphone 16 Go (I wanted the black one) because he’ll get some the day after. I refuse politely because I really wanted to get the black iphone 16Go. One week later, still no news from him, so I decided to call the store and a seller told me that he got 2 black Iphone 16G that day but he already sold them… What the heckkkkkkk. So I explained to him the situation, and apparently this seller (who is also the manager of the store) wasn’t aware of anything, hum ^_^. Anyway he apologized and told me that the next one he’ll get would be definitely for me. And one week later (2 days ago) my Iphone was waiting for me hehe.

**VICTORYYYY** haha. 3 weeks to get a cell phone. I knew that many people wanted this cell phone but not that many ;)


But I understand totally, this phone rocks!! It took me half an hour to put the SIM card haha (I couldn’t find where to put it haha and there was no instructions) but after that it was ok. It’s very easy to use it. And the great thing is we can download many cool applications, useful or not ^_^. I already downloaded few common applications, like Myspace, Facebook, AIM … but also few useless applications, like the famous Magic 8 Ball haha (I love useless things haha). And the design is awesome!! Congrats to Apple! As Anthony said, goodbye social life ;)


I’m going on vacation tomorrow. I’m so excited!! It’ll be my first cruise; I think it’s going to be awesome!! I just hope we’ll have a nice weather and that I won’t be sick on the boat haha (but there is no reason, because it’s a huge boat). The only annoying thing is that tomorrow, we have to wake up at 4:30am, take 2 trains and one ferry to get to the boat (because it’s near London). But it definitely deserves it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great! How lucky you are.
I hope to have one...with my fucking bouygtel, maybe one day

Anonymous said...

meeeh too i wanna have one now xD teehee !!